TWIN RIVERS ANIMAL HOSPITAL
We worked together with the staff of Twin Rivers Animal Hospital to provide a new website, boost their search engine rankings, rebuild an old logo, manage their social media channels, and create unique and informative content for their customers.
Twin Rivers Animal Hospital approached us hoping to recreate an out-dated website and better leverage their content. We worked together with their staff to create a new content structure, refine their design and style, and ensure their website was fully up to modern web standards.
- Rebuilt existing website to modern standards
- Provided professional design and styling
- Integrated a blog platform
- Consolidated multiple domains to a single platform
- Made us of strong photography elements
- Reworked site structure for an improved user experience
- Ensured contact details were visible and easy to find
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Our Social Media team worked directly with the staff and owner of Twin Rivers Animal Hospital to better reach their audience. We made use of a mix of informative, entertaining, cute and funny content to help reach a wider audience, and leveraged information and articles to better educate readers.
- Made use of multiple different content types to ensure interest and diversity
- Helped to expand their existing audience
- Leveraged informative content to help position as an industry expert
- Strong use of photography and video to drive interest
- Injected humor and personality into their brand
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Our Paid Media Optimization teams worked together with the staff of Twin Rivers Animal Hospital to create a keyword hit list and better position them on search engines. With a comprehensive plan, we’ve worked to ensure they are more visible to organic searches, and helped position them above their competition.
- On-site analysis
- 30 point checklist
- Keyword recommendations
- Benchmark ranking report
- Ongoing efforts to optimize site and improve rankings
Our talented content management team has worked with Twin Rivers Animal Hospital to created blog content on their website. By posting informative and interesting articles, we’ve worked to help position them as industry experts providing useful information to their users.
- Worked within existing blog platform
- Created interesting and informative articles
- Drove traffic toward their websites
- Fresh content helps increase search engine rankings
- Provided genuine advice and information to clients and readers
- Cross promoted to social media for increased reach
The staff of Twin Rivers Animal Hospital asked us to re-draw an existing logo and provide multiple formats needed for modern reproduction.
- Logo Re-drawn in vector format
- Provided professional formated print versions for easy reuse
- Provided multiple colours and orientations for use in any format
- Provided various web based formats for use in multiple areas
- Provided native files for any future need or use by other designers